How do you describe Christmas – delightful, happy, time to bond or an absolute nerve wrecking nightmare? Every year surveys reveal that more and more people find the holiday season “stressful”. Right from your Christmas tree placement to your Christmas eve party, a little bit of feng shui magic can make your Christmas truly blissful.
Gift yourself a delightful Christmas
Here are a few feng shui tips to ensure you and your loved ones have an awesome Christmas filled with laughter, joy and happiness.
Placing your Christmas tree
- The best room to place your Christmas tree would be the northeast room in your house or your office. If this is not possible then place it in the northeast side of any room.
- Another good room to place your Christmas tree is the west room.
- Avoid placing your Christmas tree in the south and/or east room. You will have a tough time putting it up – such as decorations being damaged; lightings going off. If you have to use any of these rooms place the remedy mentioned below.
- If you have to place your Christmas tree in the east or the south room then use a lot of metallic, white and grey decorations such as silver Christmas balls; golden stars; white angels. If possible avoid reds and go low on the green. You could simply go with a white Christmas theme.
Enjoying your Christmas eve party
- Host your party in the northeast room.
- The next option is to use the west room.
- Avoid the north room as you will land up having arguments and confrontations with your guests.
- If you are hosting a buffet dinner then avoid placing the food or the bar counter in the center. People could suffer from food poisoning or get inebriated quickly.
Avoid kitchen mishaps on 24th December
- If your kitchen is in the south, east or northwest of your house then be prepared for unnecessary delays and last minutes disasters. Have a backup menu ready. Place the remedy mentioned below.
How is the day for you?
- Born in mao (rabbit) month (March) or year – breathe. You will feel overwhelmed and pressurized by your extended family, friends etc. Avoid confrontations just breathe.
- Those of you born in the day of mao (rabbit) – avoid raising your voice or having arguments with your spouse or family. You will just worsen your day. Be calm. Go for a short drive.
Remedy for east and south
- Avoid reds.
- If possible place salt water remedy – in a medium sized glass or ceramic bowl fill ¾ with salt and top it up with water. Place 6 Chinese coins and a silver colored coin.
Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas!!